Firmware editor for phones based on the MT62xx CPU types: MT6205, MT6217, MT6218, MT6219, MT6223, MT6225, MT6226, MT6227, MT6228 w/NAND *
- Standalone software: Internet connection is not required.
- Supported CPU types: MT6205, MT6217, MT6218, MT6219, MT6223, MT6225, MT6226, MT6227, MT6228 w/NAND
- Supports Infinity-Box/Dongle “Chinese Miracle” input file format.
- Supports “Flash Tool” input file format.
- Supports “Xintel” input file format.
- Supports “VE-Pro” input file format.
- Supports “MTK-Box” input file format.
- Supports plain bin input file format.
- Supported output file formats: Infinity-Box/Dongle “Chinese Miracle”.
- Supports 2MB, 4MB, 8MB, 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB firmware size.
- Edit/replace fonts.
- Relocates big new language pack to new location (if it’s enough free space in firmware).
- Detects language codes inside firmware.
- Automatic language detection inside firmware.
- Possible to edit any language (except English) inside the firmware and see original and edited text at the same time.
- Unlimited size for menu words.
- Unlimited size for menu lines.
- No limits for menu message size.
- Automatic translation via dictionary.
- Manual translation.
- You can create your own dictionary on existing firmware and it for future work.
- Output file format: Infinity-Box/Dongle “Chinese Miracle”
- Safe flashing: security area backup created.
- Very fast flashing: write only edited data difference
- Write only difference original/edited firmware (“Smart write” Infinity-Box/Dongle function should be enabled).
- Software package includes several dictionaries for different languages so it’s possible to make fast and correct language editing from the first day.
- Software version required: Infinity-Box/Dongle “Chinese Miracle” v.1.38 and above.
- Note: some firmware can’t be modified to use with your language because not all firmware versions contain fonts for your language. How to check if firmware contains required fonts: try to read SMS or phonebook records in your language on the phone.
- Replace images/pictures in firmware.
- Save/restore software settings to/from ini file.
- Multilanguage interface.
Attention: the solution is not applicable for modifying/adding/removing T9 database
PLEASE NOTE that you should provide correct card SN while placing an order. Card SN can be read with Dongle Manager software and should be in 8-digit HEX format.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.