EF Rocket (12 Month Access) allows you to download exclusive Easy Firmware (EF) files.
To receive EF activation, please, create user account at https://easy-firmware.com/ and indicate your EF login or email when placing the order. Required amount of credits will be added to your account.
|Active Period:||12 Months|
|Total Exclusive Downloads:||125 GB / 300 Files|
|Extra Exclusive Downloads:||30 GB / 20 Files daily|
|Daily Free Downloads (Non-Exclusive Files):||40 GB daily|
|Allowed to Change:||10 PCs|
EF Rocket – Features:
EF Rocket – Software Features:
- One-click login to support area from the Easy Firmware main software.
- Online Chat support 24/7.
- File request service allows you to send your requests and receive files.
- Full information for all Android models security patch.
- High-speed download saving your time.
- Regular and online software update and firmware upgrades.
- The software will automatically inform you when new updates are available.
- Keep all downloads history on dashboard.
EF Rocket – Outstanding Features:
- The world’s first source for all brands
- Get the latest Installers, ROMs, Firmware, Tools and Manuals, etc for your products
- Daily updates – more than 150 GB
- Official ROM for all models
- Remove FRP Video and File guide
- Schematic / Service Manual and Test Point
- All available phone service tools and firmware
- eMMC dump files
- DA files / MTK secure boot DA / AUTH / FRP files and NVRM
- New brands and models added every day
After complete your order we added Credit to your account, then u need login to easy-firmware.com do step by step as video .
*Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer’s demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions.